Vincent McCabe is a small, family-oriented, growing firm that values the contribution of the individual and offers flexibility and opportunities for growth. Resumes and inquiries from talented individuals are always welcome.
If you would like to be considered for a position with us, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your interests.
We seek qualified individuals with skills in the following core areas:
- Executive interviewing
- Project management
- Statistical methods
- Research administration
- Administrative support
- Skills or experience broadly applicable to the research discipline or industry.
- College degree (preferable)
- Experience working with technical information
- Professional manner
- Comfort in interacting with highly educated people in high-level positions
- Self-motivation, good work ethic and positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak clearly and confidently
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality and protocol requirements (including HIPAA)
- Ability to accurately, efficiently record information from in-depth interviews
- Flexibility and willingness to work in lots of different capacities on varying assignments
- Strong math and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to assist with tabulation of research data using our survey software and/or Microsoft Office for data analysis and creation of presentations
- Vendor coordination experience
- Capability to work independently or with president to complete research reports
- Knowledge of SPSS, Snap or other research software is a plus.
If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your information here.